A list of my published stories and where you can find them.
- McBirdy – In Strange Tales volume 5 (2015, Tartarus Press) edited by Rosalie Parker. McBirdy is set in the suburban landscapes where I grew up, and is about the traumas of adolescence and the long term damage that those few years can bring about.
- The Impression of Craig Shee – In Sensorama (2015, Eibonvale Press) edited by Allen Ashley. Sensorama is an anthology of stories based around the senses. The Impression focuses on the sense of sight, and how it lets us down.
- Torn to Rags (co-written with Sandra Unerman) – In Wordland 5: True Love (2015, The Exaggerated Press) edited by Terry Grimwood. A fable of parental love.
- Mary, Thomas and Joe, Stravaigin – In Caledonia Dreamin’ (2013, Eibonvale Press) edited by Chris Kelso and Hal Duncan. Caledonia Dreamin’ is an anthology of strange fiction inspired by Scottish language. Mary, Thomas and Joe… is inspired by the word ‘stravaigin’ – meaning wandering without purpose.
- The Prize – In Astrologica (2013, The Alchemy Press) edited by Allen Ashley. A Pisces story, about fishes.
- Stratford International – In Rustblind and Silverbright (2013, Eibonvale Press) edited by David Rix. Rustblind is a slipstream anthology of railway stories, and my contribution is about urban regeneration along the path of the Docklands Light Railway, and about the people who get left in the sidings.